Your Best Year Yet
For a limited time you can sign up for the initial program and this is free with a life-long membership which includes updates and additional videos. Now, if you find them of value you may want to pass the codes to your colleagues and staff but the free coupons are only available for a short time.
Applicable for every high achiever
The course is applicable for managers in business or those who run their own entrepreneurial enterprise. The program is equally applicable to the young new manager or recruit, or the seasoned professional who is looking to refresh their thinking.
So if you’d like free access to ‘Mastering Your Potential – Your Best Year Yet’ please sign up with Udemy and use this code https://www.udemy.com/master-your-potential-create-your-best-year-yet/?couponCode=First+Freebee or click here for Free Coupon
The programme is a series of high quality videos lasting for a total of 75 minutes with PDF downloads. At the end of the program students will:
- Have developed a road map and strategy for shaping who they will BE, Do and HAVE
- Understand and be able to positively influence the four component parts of the ‘Achievement Cycle’
- Design and tailor the ‘Achievement Cycle’ to match their life circumstances, aspirations and ambitions
- Be more entrepreneurial in outlook and mindset, and be prepared to take responsibility for their future
- Define Goals in the 8 core areas of their life
- Work on eliminating personal self-limiting beliefs and replace them with empowering ones
- Be in control of circumstances and how they manage their time to achieve results
- Focus on HOLISTIC goal setting
- Understand that success resides in taking personal responsibility, and developing their own personal Achievement Log
- Develop a positive and structured approach to Life planning
- Have learned how best to create and manage their future
- Developed a discipline to pass onto others such as business partners, peers, colleagues, life partners, family and friends
I am very happy for personal feedback rather than asking for formal reviews. Let me know what you think.